Did you know that most of the pest control supplies are toxic to your health?
Where do Biofarm pest control supplies come from?
Biofarm selects non-toxic products from companies that manufacture in the US with ingredients that are natural and organic that come from the farm.
The pest control products selected are also highly biodegradable and do not persist in the environment. They contribute to healthy people, plants, soil, and water. The products we select are better for the bees, they do not act as systemic poisons to pollinators, bees have coexisted with these ingredients for thousands of years.
Why use ingredients from the farm?
- The ingredients in many conventional cleaning and pest control products come from hazardous industrial byproducts.
- The use of hazardous compounds leaves a huge ecological footprint and reduces the dollars being circulated within the U.S.A.
- All ingredients used in Biofarm supplies are organic or Non-GMO and all natural.
- Made from organic plant oils, Biofarm supplies are safe for use around everyone including children and pets.
- Pollinators have been coexisting with ingredients that come from the farm for thousands of years.
- Hazardous compounds in conventional cleaning and pest control products can persist in the environment for a long period of time. The ingredients in Biofarm supplies are highly biodegradable and do not persist in the environment.