Did you know that most of the cleaning and pest control supplies that are offered commercially come from other countries, traveling thousands of miles?
Where do Biofarm products come from?
Simply, Biofarm products are made using organic plant oils from the farm.
Biofarm products are made in the Southeastern United States from ingredients sourced largely from sustainable farms in the Southeast. The mileage that these ingredients travel to reach our NC manufacturing facility is thousands of miles less than if they had been shipped form overseas.
Why use ingredients from the farm?
- The ingredients in many conventional cleaning and pest control products come from hazardous industrial byproducts.
- The use of hazardous compounds leaves a huge ecological footprint and reduces the dollars being circulated within the U.S.A.
- All ingredients used in Biofarm products are organic or Non-GMO and all natural.
- Made from organic plant oils, Biofarm supplies are safe for use around everyone including children and pets.
- Pollinators have been coexisting with ingredients that come from the farm for thousands of years.
- Hazardous compounds in conventional cleaning and pest control products can persist in the environment for a long period of time. The ingredients in Biofarm products are highly biodegradable and do not persist in the environment.